London Graduate School of Business Studies, and University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, respectively. This work was partially supported by the National Science Foundation, Grant Number RDA 75–22652
Dynamics of Borrower-Lender Interaction: Partitioning Final Payoff in Venture Capital Finance
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1979 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 517–529, May 1979
How to Cite
COOPER, I. A. and CARLETON, W. T. (1979), Dynamics of Borrower-Lender Interaction: Partitioning Final Payoff in Venture Capital Finance. The Journal of Finance, 34: 517–529. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1979.tb02117.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!