Harvard University. I am grateful to Angelo Melino for research assistance and helpful discussions, and to the National Science Foundation and the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation for research support. In addition, I am especially grateful to Peter Nagan, of The Goldsmith-Nagan Bond and Money Market Letter, for supplying his data and giving his permission for me to use them in this analysis.
Interest Rate Expectations Versus Forward Rates: Evidence From an Expectations Survey
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1979 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 965–973, September 1979
How to Cite
FRIEDMAN, B. M. (1979), Interest Rate Expectations Versus Forward Rates: Evidence From an Expectations Survey. The Journal of Finance, 34: 965–973. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1979.tb03449.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!