Economists, Banking Section, Division of Research and Statistics, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System. Opinions expressed are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Board of Governors.
Graduated Reserve Requirements and Monetary Control
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1979 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 999–1012, September 1979
How to Cite
FARLEY, D. E. and SIMPSON, T. D. (1979), Graduated Reserve Requirements and Monetary Control. The Journal of Finance, 34: 999–1012. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1979.tb03452.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!