Boston University and Tel-Aviv University. I would like to thank M. I. Blejer, C. S. Hakkio and the referee for very helpful comments on an earlier draft.
Interest Rates as Predictors of Inflation in a High-Inflation Semi-Industrialized Economy
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1979 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 1019–1025, September 1979
How to Cite
LEIDERMAN, L. (1979), Interest Rates as Predictors of Inflation in a High-Inflation Semi-Industrialized Economy. The Journal of Finance, 34: 1019–1025. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1979.tb03454.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!