Stanford University and Columbia University, respectively. We are grateful for helpful discussions with George Constantinides and Stephen Schaefer.
Dividends, Short Selling Restrictions, Tax-Induced Investor Clienteles and Market Equilibrium
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1980 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 469–482, May 1980
How to Cite
LITZENBERGER, R. H. and RAMASWAMY, K. (1980), Dividends, Short Selling Restrictions, Tax-Induced Investor Clienteles and Market Equilibrium. The Journal of Finance, 35: 469–482. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1980.tb02178.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!