Respectively, Doctoral Candidate, Graduate School of Business Administration, University of North Carolina, and Associate Professor, Babcock Graduate School of Management, Wake Forest University.
A Note on Ambiguity in Portfolio Performance Measures
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1980 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 1251–1256, December 1980
How to Cite
PETERSON, D. and RICE, M. L. (1980), A Note on Ambiguity in Portfolio Performance Measures. The Journal of Finance, 35: 1251–1256. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1980.tb02208.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!