Lecturer, Graduate School of Business Administration, Tel Aviv University, Israel, and Visiting Assistant Professor, North Carolina State University at Raleigh, and the Jerusalem School of Business Administration, The Hebrew University, and the Bank of Israel, Jerusalem, Israel, respectively. The authors thank Professor Yoram Peles of the Jerusalem School of Business Administration and an anonymous referee for helpful comments. Any remaining errors are, of course, ours. We also thank Dr. Dan Palmon of New York University for providing some data and Ms. Harriet McLaughlin of North Carolina State University for very extensive programming computations.
Quarterly Dividend and Earnings Announcements and Stockholders' Returns: An Empirical Analysis
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1980 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 1–12, March 1980
How to Cite
AHARONY, J. and SWARY, I. (1980), Quarterly Dividend and Earnings Announcements and Stockholders' Returns: An Empirical Analysis. The Journal of Finance, 35: 1–12. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1980.tb03466.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!