Graduate School of Business and Public Administration, Cornell University and The Amos Tuck School of Business Administration, Dartmouth College. Helpful comments were received from Marshall Blume, Thomas Dyckman, Dale Morse, and Seymour Smidt. We especially thank Seha Tinic and Robert Officer for their thoughtful suggestions.
A Theory of Common Stock Returns Over Trading and Non-Trading Periods
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1980 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 729–751, June 1980
How to Cite
OLDFIELD, G. S. and ROGALSKI, R. J. (1980), A Theory of Common Stock Returns Over Trading and Non-Trading Periods. The Journal of Finance, 35: 729–751. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1980.tb03495.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!