University of Illinois at Chicago Circle and Massachusetts Institute of Technology, respectively. The authors have received helpful comments from a large number of individuals in the course of this study. Particular thanks are expressed to Franco Modigliani. The rather heterodox views presented in this paper are to be ascribed solely to the authors, however; they alone bear responsibility. They express grateful appreciation to Nancy Davidheiser, Roy Henriksson, Geoffrey Ward, and Kwame Yeboah for their able research assistance.
The Effect of Inflation on Stock Prices: International Evidence
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1981 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 277–289, May 1981
How to Cite
COHN, R. A. and LESSARD, D. R. (1981), The Effect of Inflation on Stock Prices: International Evidence. The Journal of Finance, 36: 277–289. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1981.tb00440.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!