Federal Reserve Board, Washington, D.C.
Uncertainty in the Monetary Aggregates: Sources, Measurement and Policy Effects*
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1981 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 507–515, May 1981
How to Cite
PIERCE, D. A., PARKE, D. W., CLEVELAND, W. P. and MARAVALL, A. (1981), Uncertainty in the Monetary Aggregates: Sources, Measurement and Policy Effects*. The Journal of Finance, 36: 507–515. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1981.tb00468.x
Any views expressed are the authors' and not necessarily related to those of the Federal Reserve System or the Bank of Spain.
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!