Department of Economics, John Carroll University. Funding by The National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) is gratefully acknowledged. Participants in a seminar at NCUA provided the author with seveal suggestions which were incorporated in the research. Special thanks are due to John Wolken, who spent countless hours in discussion with the author, and Catherine Melfi and George Kosicki who provided research assistance. Any remaining errors or omissions are the sole responsibility of the author.
An Aggregate Model of the Credit Union Industry
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1981 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 539–549, May 1981
How to Cite
Navratil, F. J. (1981), An Aggregate Model of the Credit Union Industry. The Journal of Finance, 36: 539–549. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1981.tb00472.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!