Graduate School of Business Administration, New York University
Efficient Funds in a Financial Market with Options: a New Irrelevance Proposition
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1981 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 685–695, June 1981
How to Cite
JOHN, K. (1981), Efficient Funds in a Financial Market with Options: a New Irrelevance Proposition. The Journal of Finance, 36: 685–695. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1981.tb00653.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!