Bank of Canada, Ottawa. This paper is taken from the author's Ph.D. thesis at M.I.T. The views expressed in it are those of the author and no responsibility for them should be attributed to the Bank of Canada. The author would like to thank Rudiger Dornbusch, Stanley Fischer, Michael Kennedy, Anselm London and an anonymous referee for helpful suggestions. The author takes responsibility for any remaining errors.
Testing the Efficiency of the Canadian-U.S. Exchange Market under the Assumption of no Risk Premium
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1981 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 43–49, March 1981
How to Cite
LONGWORTH, D. (1981), Testing the Efficiency of the Canadian-U.S. Exchange Market under the Assumption of no Risk Premium. The Journal of Finance, 36: 43–49. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1981.tb03533.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!