Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia and Temple University.
“Fisher, Phillips, Friedman and the Measured Impact of Inflation on Interest”: A Comment
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1981 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 955–962, September 1981
How to Cite
TAYLOR, H. (1981), “Fisher, Phillips, Friedman and the Measured Impact of Inflation on Interest”: A Comment. The Journal of Finance, 36: 955–962. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1981.tb04897.x
Thanks are due to Howard Keen, Jr., Douglas W. Mitchell, and Donald J. Mullineaux for many helpful comments and suggestions. The views expressed here are the author's and do not represent those of the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia or of the Federal Reserve System.
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!