World Bank and Bergen Bank, respectively. The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors, and do not necessarily represent the World Bank or its affiliated institutions. The authors benefited from useful discussions with T. N. Srinivasan and M. Hartley, as well as from the comments of R. Dornbusch. M. Parthasarathy assisted with the computations, and V. Lake provided valuable editorial assistance.
Risk Assessments and Risk Premiums in the Eurodollar Market
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1982 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 679–691, June 1982
How to Cite
FEDER, G. and ROSS, K. (1982), Risk Assessments and Risk Premiums in the Eurodollar Market. The Journal of Finance, 37: 679–691. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1982.tb02217.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!