London Business School and University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, respectively. We would like to thank R. Hamada, S. Myers, and Yoram Landskroner for their suggestions. We are also grateful to the members of the UNC and LBS finance workshops for helpful comments, especially those of R. Harris, R. Brealey, I. Cooper, C. Baden-Fuller, and S. Hodges.
Debt Financing, Corporate Financial Intermediaries and Firm Valuation
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1982 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 751–761, June 1982
How to Cite
FRANKS, J. R. and PRINGLE, J. J. (1982), Debt Financing, Corporate Financial Intermediaries and Firm Valuation. The Journal of Finance, 37: 751–761. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1982.tb02221.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!