Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
Optimal Bond Trading with Personal Tax: Implications for Bond Prices and Estimated Tax Brackets and Yield Curves†
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1982 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 349–352, May 1982
How to Cite
CONSTANTINIDES, G. M. and INGERSOLL, J. E. (1982), Optimal Bond Trading with Personal Tax: Implications for Bond Prices and Estimated Tax Brackets and Yield Curves. The Journal of Finance, 37: 349–352. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1982.tb03556.x
Because our work is incomplete, yet already lengthy, we have provided only a summary here. Copies of the paper are available from the authors through the Center for Research in Security Prices at the Graduate School of Business of the University of Chicago as working paper number 70.
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!