State University of New York, Buffalo. I would like to thank Merton Miller, Michael Brennan, and the participants in the Finance workshop at SUNY-Buffalo for their comments and suggestions. I am further indebted to E. Han Kim for forcing me to rework many loose ends in earlier drafts.
The Pricing of Tax-Exempt Bonds and the Miller Hypothesis
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1982 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 907–923, September 1982
How to Cite
TRZCINKA, C. (1982), The Pricing of Tax-Exempt Bonds and the Miller Hypothesis. The Journal of Finance, 37: 907–923. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1982.tb03588.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!