The author is an economist in the Division of Price and Index Number Research, Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). The views expressed are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the policies of the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) or the views of other BLS staff members. He wishes to thank his colleagues Steven Cobb, Robert Gillingham, John Greenlees, and Kimberly Zieschang for their helpful suggestions. The author also wishes to thank Michael Brennan and Douglas F. Greer for their comments, and Herb Cover for his assistance in processing the data.
An Analysis of the Impact of Interest Rate Ceilings
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1982 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 941–954, September 1982
How to Cite
VILLEGAS, D. J. (1982), An Analysis of the Impact of Interest Rate Ceilings. The Journal of Finance, 37: 941–954. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1982.tb03590.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!