University of British Columbia, Canada.
A Theory of Capital Structure Relevance under Imperfect Information
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1982 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 1141–1150, December 1982
How to Cite
HEINKEL, R. (1982), A Theory of Capital Structure Relevance under Imperfect Information. The Journal of Finance, 37: 1141–1150. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1982.tb03608.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!