The University of Maryland at College Park, College Park, Maryland.
Estimation Risk and Simple Rules for Optimal Portfolio Selection
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1983 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 1087–1093, September 1983
How to Cite
CHEN, S.-N. and BROWN, S. J. (1983), Estimation Risk and Simple Rules for Optimal Portfolio Selection. The Journal of Finance, 38: 1087–1093. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1983.tb02284.x
The authors wish to thank the referree, Edwin Elton, and Michael Brennan for helpful comments. Any remaining errors are the authors' responsibility
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!