Harris is from the Department of Business Administration, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Blacksburg, Virginia. Roenfeldt and Cooley are from the College of Business Administration, University of South Carolina, Columbia. We thank Michael Brennan for his encouragement and insightful comments. The helpful comments of John J. McConnell are also gratefully acknowledged.
Evidence of Financial Leverage Clienteles
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1983 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 1125–1132, September 1983
How to Cite
HARRIS, J. M., ROENFELDT, R. L. and COOLEY, P. L. (1983), Evidence of Financial Leverage Clienteles. The Journal of Finance, 38: 1125–1132. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1983.tb02287.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!