Assistant Professor, School of Management and Administration, University of Texas at Dallas. This paper is based on Chapter Four of my PhD dissertation entitled, “Extensions and Developments of Option Pricing,” Stanford University, 1980. I would like to thank my dissertation committee—J. C. Cox, D. M. Kreps, and R. H. Litzenberger—for their guidance and patience. I would also like to thank G. D. Bluman, P. P. Boyle, and S. A. Ross for helpful comments and encouragement along the way.
A Theoretical Model for Valuing Preferred Stock
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1983 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 1133–1155, September 1983
How to Cite
EMANUEL, D. (1983), A Theoretical Model for Valuing Preferred Stock. The Journal of Finance, 38: 1133–1155. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1983.tb02288.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!