London Business School. Useful comments were received from participants in finance workshops held at the London Business School, University of California (Berkeley), European Institute for Advanced Studies in Management (Brussels) and the European Finance Association (Jerusalem). Particular thanks are due to Dick Brealey, Ian Cooper, Gene Fama, Bob Hamada, Stewart Hodges, Stephen Schaefer and, especially Barr Rosenberg. Financial support was received from the London Business School and from the University of California (Berkeley).
The Stability of UK Risk Measures and The Problem of Thin Trading
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1983 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 753–783, June 1983
How to Cite
DIMSON, E. and MARSH, P. R. (1983), The Stability of UK Risk Measures and The Problem of Thin Trading. The Journal of Finance, 38: 753–783. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1983.tb02500.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!