The authors are Professor of Business, Columbia University and Professor, C.E.S.A. (H.E.C., I.S.A., C.F.C.), respectively. The article was begun while Dumas was Visiting Professor at Columbia and completed while he was Visiting Professor at Berkeley. We are grateful to André Saurel, who helped supply part of the data base, and to Jean-Francois Dreyfus, who contributed to the data processing. We received valuable critical comments from Professors Bradford Cornell, Jeffrey Frankel, Bruce Lehmann, David Modest, Patrice Poncet, Richard Roll, Piet Sercu, Bruno Solnik, René Stulz and, especially, Michael Brennan. Errors may remain despite their efforts: they are our responsibility. We apologize to the authors whose work is not quoted. This is no indication of the quality of their work but only of our ignorance or of the limited scope of this survey.
International Portfolio Choice and Corporation Finance: A Synthesis
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1983 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 925–984, June 1983
How to Cite
ADLER, M. and DUMAS, B. (1983), International Portfolio Choice and Corporation Finance: A Synthesis. The Journal of Finance, 38: 925–984. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1983.tb02511.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!