College of Business Administration, University of Notre Dame, Indiana. This research was financed by a grant from the Business Partner's Fund. Data were provided by the Jesse H. Jones Research Data Base.
Beta Nonstationarity and the Use of the Chen and Lee Estimator: A Note
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1983 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 1005–1009, June 1983
How to Cite
McDONALD, B. (1983), Beta Nonstationarity and the Use of the Chen and Lee Estimator: A Note. The Journal of Finance, 38: 1005–1009. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1983.tb02515.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!