* CESA, Jouy-en-Josas, 78350 France. I am grateful to M. Brennan, L. and M. Crouhy, B. Dumas, R. Roll, C. Wyplosz, and participants in the French Finance Association seminar. This research benefited from the editorial assistance of G. Yonner and was partly supported by the Institute for Quantitative Research in Finance.
The Relation between Stock Prices and Inflationary Expectations: The International Evidence
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1983 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 35–48, March 1983
How to Cite
SOLNIK, B. (1983), The Relation between Stock Prices and Inflationary Expectations: The International Evidence. The Journal of Finance, 38: 35–48. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1983.tb03624.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!