Europartners Securities Corporation, New York, formerly of Institut fuer Geld-Und Kapitalverkehr, Universitaet Hamburg; and Lewis and Clark College, Portland, Oregon 97219, formerly of the College of Business Administration, University of Oregon, Eugene. We wish to thank Professor Michael Hopewell of the University of Oregon for his helpful comments, and Professor Hartmut Schmidt of the Universitaet Hamburg for suggesting the problem.
The Optimal Pricing Policy of a Monopolistic Marketmaker in the Equity Market
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1983 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 218–231, March 1983
How to Cite
MILDENSTEIN, E. and SCHLEEF, H. (1983), The Optimal Pricing Policy of a Monopolistic Marketmaker in the Equity Market. The Journal of Finance, 38: 218–231. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1983.tb03637.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!