Elton and Gruber are from the Graduate School of Business Administration, New York University, and Rentzler is from the City University of New York. This paper was initially accepted by Mike Brennan. On subsequent revisions, Bob Litzenberger acted as editor.
The Ex-Dividend Day Behavior of Stock Prices; A Re-Examination of the Clientele Effect: A Comment
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1984 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 551–556, June 1984
How to Cite
ELTON, E. J., GRUBER, M. J. and RENTZLER, J. (1984), The Ex-Dividend Day Behavior of Stock Prices; A Re-Examination of the Clientele Effect: A Comment. The Journal of Finance, 39: 551–556. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1984.tb02328.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!