University of British Columbia. Reaearch support from the Corporate Finance Division of the Department of Finance, Ottawa is gratefully acknowledged. We also thank Fischer Black for helpful comments. This paper was completed while E. Schwartz was on a Leave Fellowship sponsored by the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada.
Optimal Financial Policy and Firm Valuation
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1984 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 593–607, July 1984
How to Cite
BRENNAN, M. J. and SCHWARTZ, E. S. (1984), Optimal Financial Policy and Firm Valuation. The Journal of Finance, 39: 593–607. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1984.tb03647.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!