The author is Everett D. Reese Professor of Banking and Monetary Economics, The Ohio State University, and Research Associate, National Bureau of Economic Research. For helpful comments on an earlier draft, the author wishes to thank Richard C. Aspinwall, George G. Kaufman, Edward J. McCarthy, Benson Hart, James Moser, Eli Shapiro, and Richard F. Syron Opinions expressed are those of the author and do not represent those of the NBER.
Session: Deregulation and Changes in the Financial Services Industry
Technological and Regulatory Forces in the Developing Fusion of Financial-Services Competition
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1984 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 759–772, July 1984
How to Cite
KANE, E. J. (1984), Technological and Regulatory Forces in the Developing Fusion of Financial-Services Competition. The Journal of Finance, 39: 759–772. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1984.tb03667.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!