University of Chicago. Acknowledgement. Comments of Avraham Beja, Gary Biddle, Andrew Chen, Kenneth Cone, George Constantinides, Douglas Diamond, Eugene Fama, Wayne Ferson, Robert Hamada, Frank Jen, Kose John, Avner Kalay, Shmuel Kandel, Terry Marsh, Wayne Mikkelson, and Merton Miller are gratefully acknowledged. None of them is responsible for the remaining errors. Most of this work was written when the author visited the Economics Department of the Hebrew University as a Lady Davis Fellow. The department's hospitality and financial support from the Lady Davis Foundation are gratefully acknowledged.
Session: Selected Paper
External Financing and Liquidity
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1984 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 895–908, July 1984
How to Cite
HUBERMAN, G. (1984), External Financing and Liquidity. The Journal of Finance, 39: 895–908. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1984.tb03684.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!