Respectively, Dickson-Bascom Professor of Finance, Graduate School of Business, University of Wisconsin-Madison and Professor of Finance, School of Management, Boston University. We wish to thank James Boness and the participants in the finance workshops of Northwestern University, the University of Wisconsin-Madison, the University of Illinois, and the University of Pittsburgh for helpful comments. An earlier version was also presented at the 1982 Western Finance Association meetings. This paper has benefited substantially from the comments of referees for the Journal.
Capital Structure Equilibrium under Market Imperfections and Incompleteness
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1984 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 93–103, March 1984
How to Cite
SENBET, L. W. and TAGGART, R. A. (1984), Capital Structure Equilibrium under Market Imperfections and Incompleteness. The Journal of Finance, 39: 93–103. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1984.tb03862.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!