The University of Iowa, Carnegie-Mellon University, and California Institute of Technology, respectively. Earlier versions of these results were presented at the Western Economic Association meeting in San Diego in June 1980 and at the World Congress meetings in Aix-en-Provence, France in September 1980. We thank those audiences for useful comments and discussion. We would also like to thank Forrest D. Nelson for his helpful suggestions.
Futures Markets and Informational Efficiency: A Laboratory Examination
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1984 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 955–981, September 1984
How to Cite
FORSYTHE, R., PALFREY, T. R. and PLOTT, C. R. (1984), Futures Markets and Informational Efficiency: A Laboratory Examination. The Journal of Finance, 39: 955–981. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1984.tb03887.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!