Department of Economics, Princeton University. I wish to thank Raymond D. Hill, Dwight Jaffee, Michael L. Katz, Albert S. Kyle, Randolph M. Lyon, and an anonymous referee for helpful comments. This research was supported in part by a grant from the Sloan Foundation to the Economics Department, Princeton University.
Money Market Funds and Shareholder Dilution
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1984 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 1011–1020, September 1984
How to Cite
LYON, A. B. (1984), Money Market Funds and Shareholder Dilution. The Journal of Finance, 39: 1011–1020. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1984.tb03889.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!