All authors from Amos Tuck School of Business Administration, Dartmouth College. Earlier versions of this paper were presented at the Financial Management Association Annual Meeting, October 1982, and at the finance seminar at McGill University in March 1983. Thanks go to Richard J. Rogalski, Patricia Peat, and anonymous referees for helpful comments on earlier drafts. We are grateful to the Tuck Associates Research Program for providing financial support.
Arbitrage Pricing Theory and Utility Stock Returns
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1984 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 1041–1054, September 1984
How to Cite
BOWER, D. H., BOWER, R. S. and LOGUE, D. E. (1984), Arbitrage Pricing Theory and Utility Stock Returns. The Journal of Finance, 39: 1041–1054. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1984.tb03891.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!