Dalhousie University and Boston College, respectively. We wish to thank Darlene Bator, Alan Gladwin, Steven Kwiatkowski, Carolyn Lock, Nicholas Portman, and Wyman Webb for excellent research assistance. We are also indebted to Mark Casson, Nikolai Fartuch, George Kaufman, John Motherwell, Richard Venn, and Yalagueresh Yalawar for many helpful comments and to the Associates' Workshop, School of Business Administration, University of Western Ontario, and the Boston College Research Council for financial support. We are, of course, solely responsible for any errors.
The Impact of Seniority and Security Covenants on Bond Yields: A Note
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1984 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 1597–1602, December 1984
How to Cite
ROBERTS, G. S. and VISCIONE, J. A. (1984), The Impact of Seniority and Security Covenants on Bond Yields: A Note. The Journal of Finance, 39: 1597–1602. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1984.tb04926.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!