Graduate School of Business, New York University. We gratefully acknowledge the helpful comments of Mike Brennan, David Emanuel, Mark Grinblatt, Rob Heinkel, Avner Kalay, Shmuel Kandel, Alan Kraus, Uri Lowenstein, Kevin Rock, Steve Ross, Marti Subrahmanyam, and participants in workshops at Baruch, Buffalo, Columbia, Concordia, Dallas, Georgia Tech, Houston, Northwestern, NYU, Ottawa, Stanford, UBC, Wharton, Yale, and the American, European, and Western Finance Associations. Kose John acknowledges support from a Presidential Research Fellowship at NYU and the Batterymarch Fellowship.
Dividends, Dilution, and Taxes: A Signalling Equilibrium
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1985 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 1053–1070, September 1985
How to Cite
JOHN, K. and WILLIAMS, J. (1985), Dividends, Dilution, and Taxes: A Signalling Equilibrium. The Journal of Finance, 40: 1053–1070. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1985.tb02363.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!