Department of Finance, University of Houston-University Park and Departments of Economics, University of Houston and Haifa University, respectively. We would like to thank John Crockett, Paul Horvitz, Dan Levin, Rich Pettit, Ramon Rabinovitch, and Ron Singer for helpful comments.
The Impact of Inflation on the Aggregate Debt-Asset Ratio
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1985 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 1115–1125, September 1985
How to Cite
HOCHMAN, S. and PALMON, O. (1985), The Impact of Inflation on the Aggregate Debt-Asset Ratio. The Journal of Finance, 40: 1115–1125. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1985.tb02366.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!