John E. Simon Professor of Finance, School of Business, Washington University (St. Louis); Assistant Professor of Finance, Amos Tuck School, Dartmouth College; and Senior Research Scholar, School of Business, Washington University, respectively. Funding for this research was provided by the Institute of Banking and Financial Markets at Washington University and the Tuck Associates Program at the Amos Tuck School. The authors wish to acknowledge the helpful comments from Michael Smirlock, Andrew Kalotay, the participants in the NBER Summer Institute, the finance workshops at Washington University, the Amos Tuck School, and Southern Methodist University.
Taxes, Default Risk, and Yield Spreads
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1985 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 1127–1140, September 1985
How to Cite
YAWITZ, J. B., MALONEY, K. J. and EDERINGTON, L. H. (1985), Taxes, Default Risk, and Yield Spreads. The Journal of Finance, 40: 1127–1140. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1985.tb02367.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!