Department of Economics, University of California, Davis and Department of Economics, Concordia University, respectively. The proofs were invented to make life a little easier for Joe Wilcox's graduate students at Essex. Support from the U.K. Social Science Research Council is gratefully acknowledged.
Easy Proofs of Unanimity and Optimality without Spanning: A Pedagogical Note
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1985 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 1245–1250, September 1985
How to Cite
MAKOWSKI, L. and PEPALL, L. (1985), Easy Proofs of Unanimity and Optimality without Spanning: A Pedagogical Note. The Journal of Finance, 40: 1245–1250. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1985.tb02375.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!