Both authors are from the Graduate School of Management, Rutgers University. Ravid is also from Haifa University. An earlier version of the paper was presented at the American Finance Association Meetings, December 1983, San Francisco and at the European Finance Association Meetings, September 1983, in Fontainebleau, France. Section I of the paper is an outgrowth of the first author's Ph.D. dissertation, and he thanks his thesis adviser, Jim Scott, for his helpful comments. We also thank participants of the Finance workshops of University of Southern California and Haifa University. Special thanks are due to Lemma Senbet.
On the Relevance of Debt Maturity Structure
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1985 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 1423–1437, December 1985
How to Cite
BRICK, I. E. and RAVID, S. A. (1985), On the Relevance of Debt Maturity Structure. The Journal of Finance, 40: 1423–1437. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1985.tb02392.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!