The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania. I would like to thank Bipin Ajinkya, Linda Bamber, Randy Beatty, Bryan Church, Vic Defeo, Pamela Erickson, Robert Radcliffe, E. Dan Smith, Senyo Tse, Ro Verrecchia, and workshop participants at various universities for their helpful comments. All errors are, of course, my own. Financial support by the Ernst and Whinney Foundation is gratefully acknowledged.
The Effect of Voluntary Sell-off Announcements on Shareholder Wealth
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1985 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 209–224, March 1985
How to Cite
JAIN, P. C. (1985), The Effect of Voluntary Sell-off Announcements on Shareholder Wealth. The Journal of Finance, 40: 209–224. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1985.tb04945.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!