James N. Bodurtha, Jr. is from The Ohio State University. M. R. Rao is from New York University and the India Institute of Management, Bangalore, India. Hira L. Suri is from New York University. This project was initiated by Vijay S. Bawa but, unfortunately, before this paper could be completed, he passed away. The authors appreciate the comments of participants in the Seminar in Financial Markets, the Seminar in Corporate Finance, and the Seminar in Statistics and Operations Research at New York University, as well as participants in the Ohio State University Finance Colloquium. We also thank Greg Satz for programming assistance. All remaining errors and omissions are the authors' responsibility.
On Determination of Stochastic Dominance Optimal Sets
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1985 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 417–431, June 1985
How to Cite
BAWA, V. S., BODURTHA, J. N., RAO, M. R. and SURI, H. L. (1985), On Determination of Stochastic Dominance Optimal Sets. The Journal of Finance, 40: 417–431. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1985.tb04965.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!