Tel Aviv University and Haifa University, respectively. We thank the participants of seminars at New York University, CESA, Tel Aviv University, and Haifa University, especially Zvi Adar, Amir Barnea, Avraham Beja, Bernard Dumas, Avner Kalay, Kose John, and Marti Subrahmanyam for many helpful comments, ideas, and discussions. The revision was inspired by comments of participants in presentations in the Western Financial Association Meetings, 1984 and the European Financial Association Meetings, 1984, especially Robert Heinkel and Kose John. We also thank Dan Galai, Ivan Brick, and Brett Trueman. All remaining errors are, of course, our own.
On the Interaction of Real and Financial Decisions of the Firm Under Uncertainty
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1985 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 501–517, June 1985
How to Cite
DOTAN, A. and RAVID, S. A. (1985), On the Interaction of Real and Financial Decisions of the Firm Under Uncertainty. The Journal of Finance, 40: 501–517. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1985.tb04969.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!