Associate Professor of Economics, West Virginia University. I am grateful to Herb Taylor, Michael Klein, and a referee for helpful comments, as well as to seminar participants at West Virginia University, Florida State, and Indiana University.
Expected Inflation and Interest Rates in a Multi-asset Model: A Note
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1985 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 595–599, June 1985
How to Cite
MITCHELL, D. W. (1985), Expected Inflation and Interest Rates in a Multi-asset Model: A Note. The Journal of Finance, 40: 595–599. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1985.tb04977.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!