University of Connecticut and University of Kentucky, respectively.
Optimal Distribution-Free Tests and Further Evidence of Heteroscedasticity in the Market Model: A Reply
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1985 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 40, Issue 2, page 607, June 1985
How to Cite
GIACCOTTO, C. and ALI, M. M. (1985), Optimal Distribution-Free Tests and Further Evidence of Heteroscedasticity in the Market Model: A Reply. The Journal of Finance, 40: 607. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1985.tb04980.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!