Wells Fargo Investment Advisors, and BARRA and the University of California at Berkeley, respectively. We are grateful to Options Research, Inc., San Francisco, California, who provided our index options prices data base, and Blair Hull for advice. This research was supported by BARRA.
Index Options: The Early Evidence
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1985 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 743–756, July 1985
How to Cite
EVNINE, J. and RUDD, A. (1985), Index Options: The Early Evidence. The Journal of Finance, 40: 743–756. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1985.tb04998.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!