University of Toronto and the National Bureau of Economic Research.
The Usefulness of the Wind-Up Measure of Pension Liabilities: A Labor Market Perspective
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1985 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 927–940, July 1985
How to Cite
PESANDO, J. E. (1985), The Usefulness of the Wind-Up Measure of Pension Liabilities: A Labor Market Perspective. The Journal of Finance, 40: 927–940. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1985.tb05020.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!