Both authors are from Yale University. We wish to acknowledge the helpful comments of Jon Ingersoll, Terry Marsh, Steve Ross and workshop participants at Princeton University. All errors are our own.
The Empirical Implications of the Cox, Ingersoll, Ross Theory of the Term Structure of Interest Rates
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1986 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 617–630, July 1986
How to Cite
BROWN, S. J. and DYBVIG, P. H. (1986), The Empirical Implications of the Cox, Ingersoll, Ross Theory of the Term Structure of Interest Rates. The Journal of Finance, 41: 617–630. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1986.tb04523.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!